Sunday, October 10, 2004

Monday is here!

Well let's hope my Monday won't go as this cat's is!
I'm sure he got stuck in there!
And that fish thought he had it made by making faces at that big mean ole pussy cat!!
Boy, the week drags on and Finally Friday gets here and before you know it Sunday night is gone and it is past your bedtime and ready to start another week, and your chores aren't done!
Oh well I can do the floors during the week!
If I don't, Im sure I will get company so I better do it tomorrow! You don't get company unless your house is dirty don't ya know! They wait until your place is the worst, then here they come!! I wish I was one of those gals (like Leslie) that a clean place comes naturally but I'm not! I have a pile of clutter following me wherever I go! Like Pigpen in the Charlie Brown comics! I spend more time trying to straighten up my clutter and find things to make it better, but next thing I know it is there! Oh well if that is all I have to worry about I am lucky!! Maybe I will get a picture of my office and share it with you. Well maybe not. Well We'll see!
HAHAHAHA Well it is now time to hit the hay!
Nite-nite!!

Things to do at Wal-Mart while your spouse/partner is taking their sweet time:
... Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they aren't looking.
... Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
...Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
...Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in housewares ..... and see what happens.
...Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.

No comments: