Saturday, November 15, 2003

Saturday!!

Well good grief, here I am sitting in front of the computer at 4:00 AM on a Saturday morning!! I went to bed at midnight, and woke up at 3:30!! I was so excited about going to bed without having to set the danged alarm!! Well back in the old days I would just be getting home from bartending and starting my own little party!!
I still have my own little parties but not like the old ones!! I always seem to have a party going on in my head!!
It gets me in trouble at work at times!!
I train people to be a transit bus driver, and I have a little K-Mart siren that fits on bicycles. I put it in my purse, and when the driver is speeding in the school zone or someplace like that I press the button and the siren goes off and the driver about shits his pants because he thinks he is getting a ticket, and during training!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I already told you about my fart machine.
I now have the little square remote control taped on my office door with a sign taped on it that says "doorbell" the machine is taped on the other side of the door. Needless to say, people get their giggles with it!! Boy it is good I no longer drive the public bus!!! I would probably have it taped under a seat by me so whenever someone sits there I would push the button and make the crowd think they have gas!! I wouldn't be suspected at all because I would be busy driving the big bus down the street!!
I better get back to bed!!