Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sunset of my vacation

I picked up Florence, my 90 year old next door neighbor and took her to the beach to watch the sunset yesterday. She wanted to sit in the car, but I told her I want to sit on the beach and get her picture, so she got out and sat on a log on the beach.
We sat there for about 1/2 hour talking and watching the sun slowly settle into the water.
Like I said in a previous post, you can almost hear the sizzle as it hits the water.
If you look to the right of the sun on the horizon you can see a ship leaving Puget Sound.
We then drove up the bluff to get a better view.
Ahhhhhh,
Isn't this a beautiful area? As we were driving home I saw this last photo to take. You can't see the water, but it is in the middle of the picture.
My 10 day vacation is over. Time to get back to the grind of work. I have alot to catch up on, so I am anxious to get back and get to work on it all! It will probably take the first day just going through my inbox, and the 10,000 emails! Hope everyone had a marvelous weekend!

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather, who died peacefully in his sleep,
not screaming like all the passengers in his car."
~ Author Unknown