Saturday, September 09, 2006

AM I OUT OF MY MIND????

Why do I do this to myself?
When I took over the Ladies AA luncheon three years ago there were about 35-40 gals that got together in the Methodist Church in Langley.

They passed the baton to me to take North for us gals to do in 2003. Well in 2004 there were about 70 gals, and then 2005 were 90, and now there are about 120!! I came home tonight and there were 10 messages on my phone. Some gals want to come tomorrow for the luncheon! There is room, but I don't know if there is enough food! I told the Chiefs Club that I had 108 confirmed and maybe a few to pay at the door.

FEH (as Special K would say). What will be will be. If there isn't enough food, so what? We still have a great speaker, and if she doesn't show up I will speak! That'll teach 'em!!

Off to bed I go to get rested up for D day!! 120 sober alkie women on a full moon!! WHOOOPIE!!

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.
-Rita Rudner