Thursday, September 14, 2006

Another Party


Last night we had a going away party for a friend of mine. I have watched him grow up and up and up sice he was two. That is him in the black shirt. He is going to YWAM in Montana for 6 months.
After that he will be a missionary going to who knows where. I am so proud of him. Boy, the girls will faint when they see this 26 year old single hunk walk into the college!!
I told my sister last night that I was doing nothing tonight, but I forgot about the EHAT meeting. So I got home at 8:30 tonight.
I am off work now for 10 whole days!! Tomorrow I am going to the Puyallup Fair then to the Mercy Me concert!! I am going with 6 gals from my Church. It will be so much fun!!
Well I must get some rest before the big day!! More pictures tomorrow.
OH! And I am now a Mary Kay consultant! EGADS, will I ever stop??!!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.
-Will Rogers