Sunday, September 17, 2006

A Lazy Autumn Sunday Afternoon....

Today was actually a perfect Sunday to me. I got to Church at 8:30 for Worship Team practice then Church at 10:00. After Church we had our first Alpha meeting. We ate lunch afterwards then we did some visiting, and I was home at 12:30pm. The picture of the tree is right outside the window in our Church.
The weather seemed to turn over night, and it got really cool.
When I got home today I decided to take a nap after watching Elliott and Punkin laying around.
I got up after an hour and got on my computer. After watching Elliott for awhile, I went back to bed!
I got up and had something to eat then went back to bed!
Now I am up maybe for an hour or so and back to bed!!
A perfect Autumn Sunday if you ask me!! The weather was overcast with some rain showers, and rather windy, so it was a perfect sleeping day! I think I will make some hot cocoa and put a dab of vanilla ice cream it it and sprinkle it with cinnamon. Come on over!!

I have the weirdest thing going on with my computer.....I cannot get into some peoples comments! I cannot get into my comments unless I click on my sidebar and visit someone then back arrow to my blog again then I can open my comments. So when I go to Ellen's Blog, I need to do the same with her blog to get the comments to open! The same with Esther, and Sally!! So if you don't see comments from me it is because I cannot open them!!
I'm reading y'all, so please don't think I abandoned you!

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves
himself.
-Josh Billings