Monday, May 29, 2006


I had a great relaxing weekend with my kitties. Well Monday anyway. I was busy Saturday and Sunday but today I decided to do NOTHING! I have another two busy weeks ahead of me so I needed to just sleep in and relax today. I did.
My sister wanted me to come over and BBQ hamburgers, but I really didn't feel like doing anything at all. Well she tried to make me feel guilty (this is what she does best, just ask her daughter) hehehe but it didn't work. I felt bad for a while but not long. Sorry Mary Lou!
I woke up at 7:30 and went back to sleep and got up at 10:00. I fed the cats and made my bed and sat down and did some crocheting. I needed something at the store so I had to put my bra on, dangit! I came home and lay down on my bed to read and woke up two hours later. I sat down to do more crocheting and the phone rang, and it was over on the table. Thinking it was mary Lou, I grunted and dropped the stuff that was on my lap and picked up the phone noticing it was 'out of area', so I yelled HELLO! a guy on the other end said Mr. Brett? Now that really pissed me off! I am WOMAN! I have a low voice and people call me sir on the phone all the time! I yelled WHO IS THIS?? I heard a stammer a stutter and a wimper and a click. HEHEHEHEHE I think I intimidated a telemarketer!! So what, my space was invaded and I didn't feel like being nice at that moment. Hmmm, maybe I better take another nap after that, it drained my energy!
Happy Monday!!

"Sometimes I think war is God's way of teaching us geography."
--Paul Rodriguez