Wednesday, May 10, 2006


My sister was asking me if I knew of a good hairdresser that could give her a great look. She wants her hair highlighted and permed and cut. I just don't think highlights and perms go together. Last time I did that I got the fright wig from hell!!
But then she'd have to get it cut really short to have a style. Like a brillo pad maybe. Or this cute little Alpaca! Maybe it's his teeth that gives him the funny look? Any way, I love this picture!!
I am so glad it is Wednesday, actually by the time I get this done and go to bed it will be Thursday and then tomorrow will be Friday! Gee, see how fast time flies by?!

Advice for the day:
If you have a lot of tension and you get a headache, do what it says on the aspirin bottle:
"Take two aspirin" and "Keep away from children."
--Author Unknown