Sunday, May 07, 2006

Monday coming...


Ah well the weekend is over and Monday is a wakeup away!!
Dang, but that went fast!
This picture of the rabbitt is so darned cute, I just had to post it! It came as an email with different photos.
Well yesterday was quite the day. I took Elliott to the Vet and the Vet told me it might be an allergy to his food and to change his food. I asked if it could be worms and he said not this time. He put Elliott on antibiotics, shaved the fur around his poopy butt, I paid the $58.00 and took the not so poopy cat home.
I get home in time for my small group meeting with my Church. Two gals showed up and when they were leaving one was petting Elliott and said, oooooh he has tape worms! Sure enough, a worm was crawling out his now shaved bare butt area!! Well the Vet was closed so I took a quick trip (2 gallons of $3.29 fuel)to Oak Harbor and got three ($15.00) worm pills!! So besides the Vet bill, add another $25.00 and that darling little character of a cat cost me $83.00 for his WORMS!! Gads, what a Saturday!
I washed my linens and blankets THREE times with HOT water just to make sure I got all that crap out! Washed me and my hair too!! We are clean today!!

Well I borrowed a smaller drum to carry with me so I can practice with that instead of lugging my big drum around. I am catching on, and I love it! The people in Church say they like it, so I am encouraged. We have been playing some old time gospel music with the other praise music, and that gets us all going! I love that stuff!! Very Inspirational!!
Well gotta get ready for another busy week ahead!
Hope everyone has a safe and great week!

NUMBER 1 THOUGHT FOR 2006 -
We know exactly where one cow with mad-cow disease is located among the millions and millions of cows in America...
but we haven't got a clue as to where thousands of illegal immigrants and terrorists are located.
Maybe we should put the Department of Agriculture in charge of immigration!