Saturday, May 06, 2006

What a wake up!!


What a way to wake up in the morning. I usually wake up to Elliott draping across my face and purring me awake. Or if that doesn't work he leaps off the windowsill onto my stomach making me wake up to OOOOMMMPPPPFFF!
Today I woke up to a scratching noise on my bed. I looked down and Elliott was scratching the covers, then he was scooting. UH-OH!! I leaped out of bed and took a closer look and he had poop all over himself and it got on the bed!! Uurrp! Then the stench hit me! YIKES!!! I started gagging and trying to clean him up at the same time tearing the sheets off the bed trying not to get any on me or anywhere else. I couldn't stop my retching sensation, and whenever I gagged, I dribbled. So priority one: Go to the bathroom!! Then I went back and got a closer look and it was on the pillow next to me, and a strip on the sheets. He was scooting across the sheets!!! CRIPESAROONEY What the......?? I came into the living room and there was scoot marks all over the floor! THANK GOD I have laminate floors and not a rug! Although I'm sure the rug would work better for him to wipe his butt, the floors are so much easier to pour bleach on and clean it up!! Anyway, after about 15 minutes of pulling sheets off the bed, running to the washer, gagging, wiping up the floor, gagging, back to the bedroom and finding more, gagging. I finally got it all cleaned up and called the vet. I take him in to get a check up and more than likely a worm shot in half an hour!! GAG!!
I have the weakest stomach in the world!! It was rather interesting when I worked on the ambulance, but that is another chapter altogether!!
So, how is your morning??
Oh....I cancelled my trip to the mountains. No way will I leave him alone with poop butt!!

Blessed are the flexible.......
for they shall not be bent out of shape.