The Pacific Northwest According To Jeff Foxworthy:
1. You know the state flower (Mildew). (yep)
2. You feel guilty throwing aluminum cans or paper in the trash.(yep)
3. Use the statement "sun break" and know what it means.(yep)
4. You know more than 10 ways to order coffee.(yep..vente decaf sugarfee iced latte w/regular milk)my favorite
5. You know more people who own boats than air conditioners.(yep)
6. You feel overdressed wearing a suit to a nice restaurant.(yep)
7. You stand on a deserted corner in the rain waiting for the "Walk" Signal.(we don't have signals in Coupeville)
8. You consider that if it has no snow or has not recently erupted, it is not a real mountain.(yep)
9. You can taste the difference between Starbucks, Seattle's Best, and Veneto's.(yep)
10. You know the difference between Chinook, Coho, and Sockeye Salmon.(yep)
11. You know how to pronounce Sequim, Puyallup, Issaquah, Oregon, Yakima, and Willamette.(yep)
12. You consider swimming an indoor sport.(yep)
13. You can tell the difference between Japanese, Chinese and Thai food(yep)
14. In winter, you go to work in the dark and come home in the dark-while only working eight-hour days.(yep)
15. You never go camping without waterproof matches and a poncho.(yep)(yep)
16. You are not fazed by "Today's forecast: showers followed by rain," and "Tomorrow's forecast: rain followed by showers."(yep)
17. You have no concept of humidity without precipitation.(yep)
18. You know that Boring is a town in Oregon and not just a state of mind.(yep)
19. You can point to at least two volcanoes, even if you cannot see through the cloud cover.(yep)
20. You put on your shorts when the temperature gets above 50, but still wear your hiking boots and parka.(yep)
21. You switch to your sandals when it gets about 60, but keep the socks on.(yep)
22. You have actually used your mountain bike on a mountain.(yep)
23. You think people who use umbrellas are either wimps or tourists.(yep)umbrella??
24. You buy new sunglasses every year, because you cannot find the old ones after such a long time.(yep)sunglasses??
25. You measure distance in hours.(yep)2 hours to Seattle! One hour to Bellingham!
26. You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit under or over a raincoat.
27. You know all the important seasons: Almost Winter, Winter, Still Raining (Spring), Road Construction (Summer), Deer & Elk Season (Fall).(yep)
Never, under any circumstances,
take a sleeping pill and a laxative
on the same night.