Sunday, January 22, 2006


I can't watch....I get too hyped up with the crowd! I just switched to the channel, and I could feel the electricity of the crowd! The score is 27-7 Seahawks in the 3rd. (whatever that means).
If the Seahawks win that means they go to the Superbowl.
I am not a Football fan, but I still think it is neat that the team is that close!
This would be the first time in the Superbowl for them.

UPDATE:
The two teams set for Super Bowl XL are making history. The Seahawks earned their first trip in team history with an impressive 34-14 victory over the Panthers. And the Steelers became the first No. 6 seed ever to make the Super Bowl by beating the Broncos in Denver. Full Story ...

• Panthers lose another RB | Photos
• Steelers take road to Detroit
• Bettis to end career in hometown

Well I watched the last of the game, and they made it!! I was so impressed....at 45 seconds left in the game, the other team just quit playing, and the two coaches walked up to each other and they both hugged each other in real sincerety!!
I am impressed! THAT is what Sports is about! Teamanship and Congratulating the winner, and NOT throwing fits and accusations to each other!
The Panthers (Wherever they are from) played a good game and lost gracefully. I applaud them!


Some days you're the bug;
some days you're the windshield.