Sunday, January 29, 2006

Picture of the day

This is my picture of the day. Two cats that hate each other sleeping together! Well actually they don't hate each other, the grey one 'Punkin' has no patience for a kitten 'Elliotte'. As soon as I get up from the chair, Punkin is curled up and sound asleep! She won't be around, but I get up from my chair and take two steps and look at my chair and there she is! Elliotte must've snuck up there while Punkin was asleep. He is such a character. I never see him curled up like Punkin, he sits in chairs, or lays upside down and watches you. Weird but adorable.
Well as you can see I have nothing whatsover to blog about. I have been on high doses of Augmentin, an antibiotic, for a sinus infection, and all I want to do is sleep, therefore that has been the extent of my weekend. I went to my AA meting Friday night, came home and slept until 10:30, went to lunch then came home and slept until 5:00, atr dinner and went to bed, and woke up at 8:30 for Church, came home and slept until 4:30! I am going to do my chores and go take my bath and go back to bed a read!! It is mostly for escape. It is 39 degrees, raining and very windy!! I am hibernating. Have a great Monday tomorrow!!

A door will snap shut only when you have left the keysinside.
(Yale Law of Destiny)