Saturday, January 07, 2006

My 'blue eyed' cat.




Punkin really has Gold eyes, but the flash showed blue instead of red. Hmmm.
Actually I am posting just to post. Alot has happened at work but that is boring, Bible study was interesting, and AA tonight had a great speaker, but all that is stuff I cannot post on, so hmmmpppf.
I woke up around 1:30 this morning sneezing my CPAP mask off my face, and I got up and stayed up until 4:30 then forced myself back to bed. I was awake until about 5:30 and my alarm went off at 6:15, so my mind is mush about now.
I am not sleepy, but I am coming down with a hummer of a head cold! I haven't posted since Monday so I am doing it now, then I can sleep in until 10:00 tomorrow!! I was just having fun playing 'chase the laser light with Elliott. He is still looking for it! HAHAHAHA
Well I was trying to put the two pictures of Elliott under the HAHA's, but they ended up on top.
Oh well. I have no kids, so you get to see my cats!
I'm going to bed!

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
Teach him how tofish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.