Sunday, January 15, 2006

I'm Baaaaaaack!

Well I finally figured out my username and password! I should use just one in everything I do so I won't get stumped again.
Yes, I wrote it down before but.....I cleaned the area around my computer and threw away my notes!
Any way, Mary Lou had a great birthday!
I had a very uneventful week here.
The weather....rainy in fact 27 straight days of rain. We actually have had some sun breaks like this afternoon. But south of us it is bad. Flooding rivers and mudslides where they have cleared the land and built huge expensive mansions on the hillside for a million dollar view. Well DUH! It really doesn't take a rocket Scientist to figure that one out now does it?
I haven't had my television on all day and it has been PEACEFUL!!

The full moon was yesterday.
When I was a bartender I could always tell when there was a full moon by the way the crowd was. When I worked on the ambulance I would start naming the full moons by the calls we were getting. For instance, we could go a year without a broken leg, then we'd get three in one night so I would call it the broken leg moon. Or heart attack, strokes, etc.
Well I noticed this weekend that there have been alot of angry people. I mentioned that today at the break at Church and people would nod and then relate their experience with an angry person. I saw a gal in the store I hadn't seen in awhile and said hello. She is my sister's neighbor and I asked her if she saw my sister chasing her dog on New Years. Well she started telling me about a man in her neighborhood that sets off fireworks on New Years Eve and getting her dogs and all the neighbor's dogs all excited and she got really angry about it and wouldn't stop ranting. Ooops. Sorry, something I said??
Has anyone else noticed any angry people this week?
This has been an angry moon.

It's always darkest before dawn.
So if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper,
that's the time to do it.