Friday, December 31, 2004

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Goodbye 2004!!!
Hello 2005!!
I wish everyone a healthy 2005.
This past year was horrible healthwise for so many people (me included).
We had the worse election year, (even here in Washington, after three re counts, we FINALLY have a new Governor, and the Republicans are calling foul and want an entire re-election)! Geeze, give it up!!
Poor losers and dirty politics absolutely turn my stomach!!
The disaster of the earthquake and tsunami has horrified me. I am still numb thinking about it!
I was at work yesterday thinking "gee, I live on an Island, and one big quake and tsunami can wipe us out in seconds!...poof...house, job, life gone!"
We are so vulnerable. My heart goes out to all the victims and survivors of the tsunami!
Well it is 10:30 and I am going to bed and snore my way through the midnight hour and 2005!!
Move over kitty, here I come!!
Snore...snore...snore...snort!

A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down. -Robert Benchley

P.S.
I have a pot of Black Eyed Peas with smoked Hamhocks in the slow cooker.
Come on over for a bowl for good luck in the new year!!

No comments: