Sunday, January 02, 2005

My greeting to Monday Morning!!

Oh my goodness! Tomorrow is the first Monday of 2005!!
51 more to go!!
I hate Monday mornings, in fact I despise waking up to an alarm!
I'm afraid that when I retire I will sleep the entire day away because I can!
Well maybe that will only last a week before I find something to take my time away from me.
I'm a good one for that. Mary Lou gets mad at me because I am always doing something!!
Well I didn't have any plans this weekend and all I did was sleep and now it is Sunday night and I am frantically looking at the chores I didn't get done!! Oh well, only me living here, so no one to bitch at me for not doing them except me!! And boy can I be a bitch!!
Well time to get some stuiff out of the way!
Until the next time....

Ever consider what our dogs must think of us?
I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul -- chicken, pork, half a cow.
They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth!
-Anne Tyler

No comments: