Friday, January 21, 2005

Spring is near

I have always liked this picture!! It looks so much like Spring!
I just heard on the news that we might get snow or ice on Sunday.
WHAAAAT???
Okay, I'm tired of the cold. My bones hurt all over from arthritis!
I went to the Chiropractor yesterday because I have a pinched nerve in my Butt cheek. It goes down my leg. (Sciatica) It hurts when I sit, then it feels better. Then when I get up it hurts! I explained to him the aches and pains I have and he wants me to go to a Naturopathic. (sp) He says I have inflamatory disease. (Duh...That's what I have been telling the doctors for years). The doctors call it Fibromyalgia. That's what they call it when they don't know why you hurt!
SHEESH!!

I have been busy all week, and in my spare time I have been trying to catch up on my blog reading.
The weekend is here!! YIPPPPEEEE!!!!

When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping,"
now I just "chunky dunk."

No comments: