Monday, January 24, 2005

NorthEast Digging out!!

Wow, looks like some people are snowed in!
How much snow did you guys get?
We had 60 degree and rain all weekend!!
I remember the "Blizzard of '78" I lived in Connecticut, and I was awake all night running from window to window watching the snow swirl around and burying our car and piling up against the back of the house. There was only about 2 feet in front, but the snow was drifted up to the roof in back!
I was all excited as I never experienced anything like that ever!
Governor Grasso got on the television and officially closed the state!
Well where in the heck was anyone to go with 6 foot drifts in the road? HAHAHAHA
What an experience!

Bumper sticker of the year:
"If you can read this, thank a teacher....
and since it's in English, thank a soldier."

No comments: