Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Just being LAZY that's all!!

I know, that is LAME!!
Sorry guys, I actually have been busy doing this & that, and lazy in between!!
No excuse, I know!!
I don't know if taking time off of work is worth it! I spend more time trying to catch up!!
And it is only Wednesday tomorrow.
I don't know what I want to do on my vacation this year. Maybe drive up to Harrison Hot Springs and pamper myself, then maybe drive around and meet my Canadian friends. I don't know. I better start thinking, it is only a few months away. I don't think I want to go camping this year.
So, what is everyone else doing for their vacations?
I need to get out and read your blogs, I have been sluffing lately. Sluffing? Now how in the heck do you spell that? And where did that word come from?
I have no brain....it left me.

Remember...Don't argue with an idiot;
people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

No comments: