Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas!

I have got to have the best sister in the whole wide world!!
Really! We agreed to do handmade stuff for Christmas, so she made a scrapbook for me!
This scrapbook is of the family tree!! Old pictures of my ancestors, the dates, the names of them, etc.
She and dad were always the family historians, but my goodness, this is a work 0f art!
She spent most of last year gathering pictures and facts for the scrapbook!
I'll tell ya, she made me cry...then I made her cry because I cried...then everyone else cried because we cried!! And all I gave her is a wrapped up half made afghan! I tried so hard to have it done by Christmas but I just couldn't! Darnit! I'll finish it next week. My sister-in-law gave me a great thing! She works for a furniture store so she gets the fabric samples for free. She found a neat frame at a yard sale then she put the cloth inside it for me to hang on my bedroom wall. It can hold all my pins. When I get my camera fixed I will take pictures. My Neice gave me a book on the history of the Christianity Faith and Bob gave me a book on old Coots! I had my family over to my house for snacks and present exchange. They were all gone by 9:30, and I took a hot bath and was in bed by midnight!
Today I go to my sister's house for Dinner at Four.
I had a Marvelous Christmas!! Everyone is somewhat healthy and we don't fight. We didn't get a white Christmas but we are safe and warm. The wind is blowing 25 MPH and it is 45 degrees and overcast. typical Winter day in Puget Sound!
I sure hope everyone had as great a Christmas as I did!!

A three year old little boy was examining his testicles while taking bath.
"Mama," he asked, "Are these my brains?
"Mama answered, "Not yet."!!!

No comments: