Tuesday, December 21, 2004

It's COLD out here! Let me in!! Please??

Winter's Solstice is here! The shortest day of the year and the first day of Winter! Brrrr!!
I had a physical yesterday and the doctor gave me the ok to keep my Commercial Drivers License for another two years! YAHOO!! It is scarey having Diabetes. We have to have a doctor's medical waiver every two years. But I can see why.
Tomorrow I finish with the Santa thing at the Senior centers. I'm taking about two hours off to do it. Then at 5pm is the last one! It is fun, but I get really tired still.
I am at a panic, because I haven't finished what I wanted to do. Oh well, I will not let it spoil my fun!
I hope everyone is enjoying this season!!
I'll write more later when I have the time.
Until then....

If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise.
-Unknown

No comments: