Thursday, December 02, 2004

The last of my yellow roses this year!

I ran out in the freezing cold three nights ago and cut the last of my roses.
These are so fragrant. Luckily the rose does not bother my allergies. Flowers with alot of pollen does though. Roses and Dahlias are my favorite flowers. Dahlias have the most perfect petals, but have no scent.
I was just watching the news and they said that Saturday could bring some mixed rain and snow. WhooHoo! We have our Christmas Parade that night and I'm sure Mary Lou will be out there taking pictures of our bus as it goes by! The bad part is, if it snows and sticks it will be treacherous trying to drive down the steep hill towards the water and Front Street. That is where Mary Lou will be. (right in front of the Tavern of course). So she could take the picture as we slide on down the hill!! HAHAHAHA
Until the next time...
hmmm how did this get underlined? (shrug)

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.
-Rita Rudner

No comments: