Thursday, December 02, 2004

Giddyup kitty kitty!

I love this picture!
My brother had a big orange tomcat that would walk around the house with their parakeet on his back! It was the darndest thing to watch! I thought his was the only cat that would put up with that, but I see it wasn't! I saw this on the web somewhere.
Well I put in a full day at work yesterday YeeHaw! But there were about 4 other people calling in sick. Like my doctor said, " 'Tis the Season"! It is nice to feel human again! I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. (hmmmm, does anyone have a best enemy?)
I wish I knew how to change the look of my blog. Everyone is getting all festive, and I am still at this boring look. HoHum!
The other night it was getting frosty outside so I went out and picked all the buds on my yellow rose bush, and now they are opening up. They are so pretty!!
I better get ready for work. Hope everyone has a fun day. I also need to start thinking about decorating for Christmas! YIKES!!

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

No comments: