INDIFFERENCE: NOT CARING ABOUT RIGHT OR WRONG -- NOT CARING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AND THEIR WELFARE -- NOT CARING ABOUT GOD AND HIS WILL
1. Am I indifferent to the needs of my family? Of friends? Of strangers?
2. Am I indifferent to the desires of my family? Of friends? Of strangers?
3. Am I indifferent to the feelings of other people?
4. Do I try to understand and sympathize with others?
5. Do I try to understand the needs of others?
6. Do I try to do something about the needs of others?
7. Am I indifferent to others so I won't risk being hurt?
8. Am I concerned with the troubles of my city and my country and the world?
9. Do I shrug off these troubles assuming that someone else will do some¬thing about them?
10. Do I start and end each day by thanking God? Or do I take things for granted?
11. Do I expect God to provide for me every day? Why should He?
12. Do I think "I've done my share" in serving God and A.A.?
13. Am I indifferent to God so I won't have to commit myself to His will?
14. Do I go against God's will rather than offend some human?
15. How often do I show gratitude for the love and forgiveness of God?
16. Do I share with others how great God's love has been for me?
17. Do I deserve God's love? Why?
18. Do I pout and "throw a fit" if God doesn't do what I want?
19. What am I going to do with my indifference?
20. How will I have love and concern to overcome the temptation to be indifferent and uncaring?
I have been so much of a people pleaser all my life, so this was actually easy for me!