CONCEIT: TO THINK TOO HIGHLY OF YOUR OWN ABILITIES -- TO OVER-RATE YOURSELF.
1. Do I insist on things being done my way?
2. Do I think that I am an "expert"? In what areas?
3. Do I think I can manage most things better than those in charge?
4. Am I constantly critical of the boss? The police? Other authorities?
5. Am I impatient with people who do not meet my standards?
6. Do I meet my own standards?
7. Do I consider myself better than anyone else? Whom?
8. Have I the ability to discipline myself?
9. Do I realize I am giving God orders when I damn someone or something?
10. Do I treat God as a "nobody" because I use His name loosely, without thinking or caring?
11. Do I give God orders in my prayers?
12. Do I think God's will must match my will?
13. Do I think I can benefit from God's blessing even though I'm too lazy or conceited to maintain conscious contact with Him?
14. Do I accept behavior in myself that I would not tolerate in others?
15. Do I think too highly of my judgment or am I willing to listen to the opinions of others?
16. Do I trust God completely or do I count on Him only when I'm in trou¬ble?
17. Is my life unmanageable without the power of God?
18. How conceited am I?
19. Do I criticize myself and others continually?
20. Do I lack faith in God because I fail to see the purpose and newness of life God offers me?
21. What am I going to do with my conceit?
22. How will I have the strength to overcome the temptation of conceit?