LUST: ADULTERY -- SINFUL SEXUAL APPETITE -- DIRTY SEXUAL THOUGHTS AND WORDS
1. Do I daily remember that my body is the home of God?
2. Have I dirtied God's home with lust?
3. Do I think about sex too much?
4. Do I talk about sex too much?
5. Do I use dirty pictures?
6. Do I tell and hear dirty stories?
7. Do I think my lust must be satisfied?
8. Am I homosexual? Do I really desire to have this changed?
(QUESTIONS 9 THROUGH 13 ARE FOR MARRIED PEOPLE)
9. Have I been faithful to my spouse?
10. If unfaithful, with whom? How often?
11. Do I always relate my sexual desires to my spouse, or do I relate those desires to some other man or woman?
12. Do I have secret lust for someone other than my spouse?
13. Is my sex life with my spouse a genuine expression of love or is it to satisfy my lust?
14. Have I engaged in sexual intercourse that has harmed others? With whom? How often?
15. Do I excuse my lust by calling it love?
16. Do I admire or envy acquaintances who do indulge in intercourse?
17. Do I excuse or treat lightly the sin of lust?
18. What am I going to do with my lusts?
19. How can I gain strength so I won't lust?