Thursday, November 02, 2006

Yippee, I'm going away!!

Yep, I'm going away for the weekend.
I have a women's retreat at Warm Beach Friday night, all day Saturday and leave at 1:00 Sunday. Fun will be had by all!!
I am ready for some spiritual time with my Christian sisters after Halloween and that "ghostly" picture! I still have no idea what was in that picture! It wasn't my breath, or all the other pictures would have it, and you'd see the breath in all the kids. Nope, no breath or smoke or fog or double exposure.
Oh well, something for the kids to talk about and thrill about in the years ahead. Hehehe a legend in the making here. I made some copies for the kids. I also gave one to Lorena, the woman in the picture. She looked at it and thought YIKES!!
Have a great weekend everyone!!

If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?