Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Another day in the life....

Ah such a boring life I live! I was out training new drivers today and it was quite stormy!! This picture does not do it justice. In fact the water was much choppier than this picture taken last year. We were driving in 55 mph winds, and then it started pouring sideways. I love training on days like this because it gives them a good feel of the 35' bus!
On the other side of the road was this Eagle. I made the trainee stop so I could lean out the bus and take this photo.
Bus drivers in New York City have no idea what they are missing, do they? Yes, I am feeling MUCH much better today.
Have a wonderful Wednesday everybody!!

If a bra is an upper topper titty flopper stopper,
and a jock strap is a lower decker pecker checker,
and a roll of toilet tissue is a super duper pooper scooper,
what do you call a Japanese drummer boy whose father has diarrhea?
A slap happy Jappy with a crap happy pappy!!


I sure hope I didn't offend anyone with this. I got it in an email and thought it was cute.