Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Cold, Windy & Wet

So what else is new? I have absolutely nothing new to blog about. I wake up tired, crawl to work, work 8 hours, crawl home, crawl into bed at 9, and wake up tired, crawl to work, work 8 hours, crawl home, crawl into bed at 9, etc, etc. Except today I woke up with a sore throught and my ears ringing. I have been exhausted for two weeks, and now the cold is breaking out. I'm glad to finally get something. I was wondering why I was so danged tired. My sister would say it is because I NEVER STAY HOME!!!! PHFFFFFTTT!
We are getting prepared for another big storm coming in. With all the new snow in the mountains and this new WET storm, I sure hope it stays cold up in the mountains, if it rains, there will be more flooding, and that would be disasterous!! We are safe here, but I feel bad for the folks that are being flooded out.
Hope everyone has a great week!! Hop over to Leslie and wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars
to look at things on the ground?