Thursday, February 02, 2006

SURPRISE!!


The past three weeks at work have been very busy and stressful! I am volunteering at a play tonight for a fundraiser for the Forgotten Children's Fund here on the Island. The money will go for Christmas for poor children and their families. Being as I am staying out late tonight I decided to take tomorrow off so I can SLEEP in and rest then go shopping. So while I was going from one meeting to another, a lady came in and asked for me and gave me this darling basket of Violets!! I read the card and saw it was from a very special friend, and it really cheered me up! I could feel the stress pour out of me! You see I was so busy I actually didn't realize my birthday was coming up Saturday. Well when you get as old as the hills, you quit counting, but it is fun to celebrate! The people at work ooooed and ahhhed and asked me who it was from, and I told them a really special friend!
I got home at 4:30 and ran to the Playhouse to get ready for the play tonight. We only filled half the house, but we made a little money from it so it was worth it. It was Steel Magnolias, and it was done just great! The actresses were funny and I felt like I was right there in the Hair salon!














Well I was told after I took this picture that I was not allowed to. OOOPS! Sorry. i JUST WANTED TO HAVE A PICTURE FOR THE (WELL i HATE IT WHEN THAT CAPS LOCK BUTTON GETS PUSHED!!) There, I fixed it, any way, I just wanted a picture for the scrapbook for the forgotten Children's Fund.
I came home at 11:00 and played with my kitty.














Life is Gooooood!
Don't ya just want to rub the heck outa that soft flabby belly?
Well DON'T!! I warn ya, his claws are SHARP!!!
Have a great weekend, we are going to hold on tight around here I guess we are expecting a huge storm blowing in tomorrow night and Saturday. The weather report says they expect the strogest storm in years to hit. YIPPEEE!

OK.... so if the Jacksonville Jaguars are known as the "Jags"
and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are known as the "Bucs,"
what does that make the Tennessee Titans?