Thursday, February 09, 2006



My Church friends had a birthday party for me and my friend Debby tonight. We met at the Asian Jumbo Buffet. That is my favorite quick foods restaurant. I fill up on shrimp fixed many different ways and hot spicy chicken. I don't get the rice or noodles, I just go for the meat! They also have the best crab rangoons around!!
The adorable red head girl was showing off the Boa I made for her last week. Her parents said she never ever takes it off!


Can you see the back of the head between the girl and her mom? That is of the "Catman". My sister wrote a blog on him this last Summer. He/she/it moved to Freeland the next town down the Island. He/she/it has had numerous tattoos and operations to make him/her/it look like a cat. He/she/it has had his/her/it's teeth filed into fangs, and operations on it's face to split the upper lip to look like a cat. They say He/she/it is a man, but I noticed it had boobs, so I really don't know what to think. I don't really stare at people like that, but I feel bad that a person has to disfigure his/her/ self for their religious beliefs. The Seattle Times wrote an article on him.
Freaky....just freaky!! I wonder....does he use the catbox and scratches to cover it? And does he lick himself to take a bath? EEEEYYYYUUUUU!




What can I say, it just freaks me out!!

I have a very busy weekend ahead of me. Tomorrow I have to get up at 6:00 and go to breakfast with guys from work and put on a video testing for new Operators, then get hom by three to get my two flea bitten cats to the groomers to get washed and de-flea'd!!
then my AA meeting, then come home and make spaghetti caserole for a potluck Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. Saturday morning I run to an Estate sale then take Hannah to lunch then run home and bake the casserole and go to a potluck on the Southend at 6:30. Then Sunday is Church then a potluck. WHEW!! Full of friends and food, what more can you ask for? well ok, it would be better if all of you were here too!!


I wonder......Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?