Friday, February 17, 2006

Brrrrrrrrrrr............


It is supposed to get into the teens tonight, so I decided to post this picture that I saw in an email.
I was watching a little television tonight before going to my AA meeting and saw a commercial for a car. It started out with a couple sitting in a restaurant and the gal looks away sitting there all ladylike, and the guy pours a glass of wine for her and drops a diamond ring in the glass for a proposal, and she turns and grabs the glass and gulps the entire contents and smiles and has no idea she drank an engagement ring, and the guy has this dumbfounded look on his face. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That was ME in my younger years!! I hated to follow rules and I loved to shock people! I went to a party with a guy in Virginia Beach and it was with a bunch of officers hanging around a pool. I started out just fine in my mini dress and false eyelashes and wiglet. (this was 1972, I was cute then, ok?) As the party progressed and my sips went to gulps then chugging, I ended up in the pool dress and all! It was B-O-R-I-N-G!!!! All the guys and gals were hanging around acting all proper and everything and sipping their drinks!! SIPPING??? I had no concept of what sipping a drink was, much less not finishing it!! After I jumped in the pool, a few of the guys followed, but not my date. Well I didn't like him that much anyway. Too stiff!! I have no idea how I got home that night nor do I wish to try to remember. But I can tell you this, all those prim and proper gals probably have no rememberance of that night, but I sure do, and I am still giggling!! Heeheeheeheehee I bet they don't go to AA meetings on Friday nights now either. Sheesh, they don't know what they're missing! I am gonna slide into home base when I die yelling WHEEEEEEEEEEE...WHAT A RIDE!!
All this came from a commercial that I have no idea what they were selling. I will just laugh whenever I see it now!!

If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?