Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Another Dentist visit!

I had a Dentist appointment today and they asked where the Monkey was! I forgot about Monkey Nuts!! I went into the room and was wearing my pony tail clip on hairpiece and it would hurt if I laid my head on it so I said don't laugh, and whipped the pony tail off. I thought the assistant was going to choke to death!! The Dentist came down the hall and asked what the commotion was all about, and we told him. He said he wish he could wear one as he was nearly bald. I told him he couldn't because he needed hair to clip it on to, and he proved me wrong! I told Char to get my purse, and I got out my camera!! We all had a laugh on that one!! I made a bunch of copies and I made a Christmas card out of one of them and I am sending them to him. I used the one that does not show his face to ensure privacy! But....I have the original!! Mwahahahahahaha!!
This is a small town, so I could have much fun with this!!
We were in the Fire Department together for about 15 years, so we are used to joking around.
Nothing like being in the Dentist chair and having your pagers go off and the patient AND the Dentist take off!! Well those days are over. I cannot move that fast anymore!!
Tomorrow is hump day! Humptydumpty!! Posted by Picasa

Keep only cheerful friends.
The grouches pull you down.
(keep this In mind if you are one ofthose grouches;)