Monday, November 28, 2005

This is so wrong!

Well Monday morning is here and I make my bed and get dressed and trudge around the house and walk into my bedroom to put my makeup on and see THIS!! How RUDE!! at least he can wait until I go to work to do this! He is just rubbing it in that I Have to go to work so he can have this life of luxury while he just SLEEPS all day! HMMMMPPPFF!! Posted by Picasa






I got this email this morning and thought it was hilarious!!
An old couple were having dinner at a restaurant.
Toward the end of their meal the husband leaned over and asked his wife, "Do you remember the first time we had sex together over fifty years ago? We went behind this very tavern where you leaned against the back fence and I made love to you.""Yes, she said, "I remember it well.""Ok," he said, "How about taking a stroll around there again and we can do it for old time's sake?""Oh Charlie, you old devil, that sounds like a crazy, but very good idea!"A police officer sitting in the next booth overheard the couple's conversation and, having a chuckle to himself, thought, "I've got to see these two old timers having sex against a fence. I'll just keep an eye on them so there's no trouble." So he followed them.They walked haltingly along, leaning on each other for support, aided by walking sticks. Finally they got to the back of the tavern and made their way to the fence. The old lady lifted her skirt and the old man dropped his trousers. She leans against the fence, the old man moved in. Suddenly they erupted into the most furious sex that the policeman had ever seen. The spectacle continued for about ten minutes.Finally, they both collapsed, panting, on the ground.The policeman is amazed. He thought, for sure, he had learned something about life that he didn't know.
After about half an hour of lying on the ground recovering, the old couple struggled to their feet and put their clothes back on.The Policeman, still watching, was truly amazed. "I've got to ask them what their secret is, he vows.
As the couple passed him, he said to them, "Excuse me folks, but that was something else. You must've had a fantastic sex life together. Is there some sort of secret to this?
"The old man said, voice noticeably fatigued "Well, fifty years ago that wasn't an electric fence".