Sunday, November 06, 2005

Turn that dang light off and leave me alone!!

I got up early and went to Church and on the way in, I noticed the clouds had an opening and the Olympic mountains were showing off their new layer of snow!! They looked so fresh and inviting and very COLD!!
It got cloudy again by the end of Church so I came home and had lunch and layed down to read. HA! I woke up at 3:00 all rested up and ready for another meal and another nap!!
I didn't get another nap but it was tempting. I have been putzing the rest of the day.
You know, I do a little of this, a little of that, I start this, and go back to that, and see this, and do that. Next thing you know I am putting everything back that I have pulled out! A whole lot of nuthin.
Now it is time to get ready for another work week!
Hope everyone has a great week!! Posted by Picasa
A
GUY
WHO
DRIVES
A
CAR
WIDE
OPEN
IS
NOT
THINKIN'
HE'S
JUST
HOPIN'
Burma Shave