Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I found the rest of the litter!!

I posted a dog awhile back that had teeth like this, but little did I know there were more!!

I can't help it, I think this is hilarious!!
To think of the training it took to get these hounds to pose like that and show their teeth!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA It's amazing that they didn't choke!

I am going to be gone for a few days. I have a class in Olympia Friday so I leave tomorrow after work. I have interviews on Camano Island so right after that at 3:00 right during rush hour through Everett, I head to Olympia. YUCK!!
Be gentle to my blog. It is scarey, My sister and Leslie both have my password!
Anything after this until Friday night is a hijacking!
Have a great rest of the week!! Posted by Picasa

AT
INTERSECTIONS
LOOK
EACH
WAY
A
HARP
SOUNDS
NICE
BUT
IT'S
HARD
TO
PLAY
Burma Shave