Friday, November 25, 2005

The Day after Thanksgiving...


Posted by Picasa

I was washing my linens and when I was making my bed my two cats decided to help me as usual! I finally shooed them off and put the comforter on and Elliott was a pounce ahead of me! He thinks this is so much FUN!!


Posted by Picasa

I am sitting around not doing a danged thing! I was going to go shopping but it is stormy today so sitting around the house doing chores and nibbling on turkey sounded like the thing to do! 'Cept I am having turkey farts! You know the kind....silent and sneaky! I better stay home from my AA meeting tonight. WAIT!! I'll go and because they are silent, no body will know it was me...'cept probably everyone there will be doing the same thing and we all will die of asphixiation! HAHAHAHA "Mysterious natural gas kills 40 in Oak Harbor"!!

Well time to go nibble some more!

Try everything twice. On Madams tombstone (of Whelan's and Madam)
she said she wanted this epitaph: Tried everything twice...loved it
both times!