Monday, November 07, 2005

Well hello there!!

I have such a neat job. You just never know what you are going to encounter when you go to sign up a new Paratransit client.

This little guy was strutting around just normal welcoming me to the yard. I went inside and signed the lady up then came back outside and a little dog came running up to me then this little guy fluffed up and ran to the dog to make it go away!!

My goodness, I think he was protecting me from that mean little poodle!! HAHAHAHA

He ran right up to me and posed then turned around and shook his butt at me!! Well back atcha bubba, to you too!!

The man said he just showed up one day, then another one showed up, then they started to multiply. Hmmmm, I wonder if they'd let me keep one in the trailer park here? Posted by Picasa