Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Trip to the mountains...dialogue!

Well I am pooped and have no patience trying to figure out the "new and improved" Picasa that I use to post my pictures with, so I will just use a new post.
My sister, my brother and I went to the mountains today. None of us felt great so we didn't go over the pass to get apples, we just went as far as Diablo Lake.

I think this is about the most beautiful drive in the United States! It is absolutely breath taking. These pictures do not do justice at all. The rocks you see are really huge boulders way down on the river bed that has no water yet. (wait until the Spring when the snow we hopefully get this Winter melts).

There was a Doe and two fawns at the overlook when we got there and she practically put her head in the window of the car!! I sure hate to see the deer this friendly at hunting season!!

We left about noon and I went to visit a friend of mine that just got home from the hospital (He just found out he has Leukemia and might live out the week). He looked pretty bad, but was up walking. He is mad but ready to go home (Heaven). He is only around 60!!

I looked at the scenery in a bit of a different view this time, very thankful for my brother and sister and the time we have together!!

The fall colors were about gone, but there was still some pretty sights. We got home about 8:30 tonight and ready to hit the showers!!

I am going to call it a night!!

NO MATTER THE PRICE
NO MATTER HOW NEW
THE BEST SAFETY DEVICE
IN THE CAR IS YOU
Burma Shave