Friday, October 14, 2005

Bubba Dog

I decided to adopt a dog from the South as there are so many homeless ones now and he arrived yesterday. Meet Bubba!






Oh, please don't be offended by this, I think it is about the funniest picture I have ever seen of a dog!!
I have been under some pressure today with my friend that is dying of Leukemia. Humor (sick humor) is how I deal with stress. Just ask my sister! I saw my friend two days ago and he was walking around talking on the phone. Today he is propped up in bed and talks with a whisper. I will be amazed if he is alive next week. He has accepted this and is right with the Lord and is wondering what he will find when he dies. I told him to keep it a secret and let me find out for myself! I prayed with him and kissed him and left. He has no pain but is feeling weaker by the minute. Ten days ago he was feeling sick and went into the hospital with pneumonia and found out he has Leukemia and might last a week. I count my blessings! But for the Grace of God...Amen!

SHE KISSED THE HAIRBRUSH BY MISTAKE SHE THOUGHT IT WAS HER HUSBAND JAKE

Burma Shave

Posted by Picasa