Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Gone Fishing!

I wonder if these guys called in sick for the day?
They are fishing for Salmon using hot pink buzz bombs.
This is right downtown Oak Harbor. Tough place to live, huh?
I haven't been fishing for a few years now but I used to go all the time at the beach where I live. Too many people now. I just don't like "combat fishing".


Yesterday my sister and I went to Seattle to the Media/Emergency Management Weather Workshop. We had lunch in the cafeteria then got a tour of the offices of NOAA. (National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration). Each desk has 5 flat screen monitors on them with all sorts of neat radar type screens watching the weather form. I have always been interested in the weather and natural disasters (probably from my father). He would have loved going through that with us (actually he probably was there). Posted by Picasa

DON'T LOSE YOUR HEAD TO GAIN A MINUTE YOU NEED YOUR HEAD YOUR BRAINS ARE IN IT
Burma Shave