Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Elliott's Ear

There is a definate 5 in Elliott's ear!


This is strange. Elliott was found as a "stray" in Deception Pass Park in July, and WAIF the animal shelter took him in and had him fixed then adopted him out. I was shopping for a book in the WAIF Thrift Store and saw him and went to pet him. Next thing I knew I had him in the car and heading home. I now notice a 5 tattooed in his ear. I wonder what that means? I guess I better take him to the vet and have a check-up then see if he belongs to someone that misses him alot! Dang, I sure hope they don't want him back, but I sure would. He is such a character!

I saw this weird test on Brent's site and took it. Bwahahahah How do they figure the answers? Go ahead and take it, I DARE ya!

You will be famous for eating the most hot dogs at Nathan’s Famous hot dog eating competition





You love life and enjoy doing what you feel like whenever. You are a free spirit and are not tied down by any social conventions.


Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com