Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Calgon...take me away!


WHEW!!! This is a busy weeek! We have had two public meetings, one last night until 7pm, and tonight I got home at 9pm. I am tired and heading to my Jetta tub for a fine soak, then to bed! Thanks everyone for all the great comments on my AA anniversary! Friends make you rich indeed.
Speaking of which....Tonight I got home and had a message from a gal I sponsor and she said she had a drink of gatorade with just a tiny bit of wine in it and her daughter caught her! I told her she wasn't ready to quit, and she said yes she was! I told her that twice now she has called me and it is when her daughter has caught her, and if she really wanted to quit it should be for herself, not anyone else! She said it wasn'tr even strong! HAHAHAHAHA DUH...alcohol is alcohol! period! Near beer is beer. WHO THE HECK ARE YOU FOOLING???
The poor thing, I told her what she didn't want to hear. I told her that she didn't like the other sobriety date so she just changed it to June 22, 2005.
She is going to come over to my house this weekend and start working the steps. hehehehehehehe that'll teach her to call me!
Life is Gooood!!

A COWBOY'S GUIDE TO LIFE:
When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty.