Thursday, July 08, 2004

Yahoo, tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! My favorite day!!!

Yahoo!!!! It has been a weird week, and I am so looking forward to this weekend!! I am taking a day off from my story. I need to regroup my thoughts and try and be thorough. There are some time warps that seem to feel odd with me right now, but I think I have it all right now.
Any way, I was reading the new Alaska Magazine and it mentioned this site that has a webcam on the Aurora lights!! The cam will be hooked up in September so we can see it for real life!! Cool!! We have a site here in the Spring that shows the Eagles nest.
I have to confess to everyone that I tried to pull a Joke on Leslie, and it backfired on me!! I made a comment on my site and pretended to be her, then I forgot to change my name back to mine and was commenting on everyone else's site. Well Leslie and my sister were wondering who did that, and I have to confess!! OOOPS!!! So sorry!! hehehehe
Well I need to get to bed. Have a great Friday!!

No comments: