Sunday, June 06, 2004

Vacation is over.........WAAAAAA!!

Well it is Sunday night and I am getting the house ready for the work week ahead. I just had two weeks off, and am wondering how it went so danged FAST!! I have another weeks worth of things to do, but at least the floors are put in and the camper is cleaned and put away, the tomatoes are planted, My closet is purged and all my clothes washed ironed and put away!! I have gone through MOST of my junk drawers and piles of paperwork that I absolutely have no idea why I keep them!! I am shredding most of them!! Sheesh, but I sure am the clutter collector, and I HATE clutter!! As I organize and clean, I turn around and generate yet MORE clutter!!
Enough of my blabber. Hope everyone has a great week!! Monday morning is sneaking up really fast!!
Later, folks!!

No comments: