Friday, June 04, 2004

Floors

Well my floors still aren't done, but very very close!!
He will come back on monday to finish. I can't really put everything in it's place because the trim isn't done yet, and a small spot in the hall needs to be done. There went my vacation! But it was worth it!! It doesn't look like the same place!! I rearranged everything and bought a new fan to put in the kitchen also some small throw rugs for the kitchen.
I sure am spending the money I don't have yet!! HAHAHAHA
I already have the spot picked out for the Christmas tree!! I feel like I have moved into a new house!!

I cleaned out my tent trailer and put it away for the rains tomorrow, and planted four tomato plants in whiskey barrels. I am ready for a relaxing two days before going back to work on Monday!

Now I need to get back to my life story.

Have a great weekend, and remember....If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

No comments: