Monday, June 14, 2004

I'm Baaaaaack!!

Ok, The fun is over Mary Lou!!
I finally got my computer back after 5 days of being down!! It was a corrupted somethingorother in the whatchamacallit. I paid a guy $100.00 to take it for the weekend and fix it!! He did, so I am back and runnung I hope for a long time!! WHEW!! I was busy all weekend so I didn't really have time to feel lost, but I did feel rather weird!! We sure get hooked on things, huh?
I will get back to posting maybe Wednesday. I found I need to give myself other time to do things. I come home from work and sit in front of the computer and next thing I know it is time for bed, and I did nothing else. I need to manage my time better. HAHAHAHA We'll see.
Meantime, I have alot of reading to catch up on, then try and get back to my life story that I seemed to back off on!! Later, folks!!

No comments: