Friday, January 02, 2004

RESOLUTIONS

I just wrote some very wise words and looked up at the monitor and they disappeared!! Oh well I will start over. (and I'm sure they will not sound wise again).
I usually do not make resolutions that I cannot achieve. I do not like to set myself up for failures.
*This year I want to work on being a better person and friend.
*I need to be a better listener.
*I need to forgive right away and not carry resentments.
*It is not for me to judge a person, if I do not agree with them, so what!!
*I want to work on being healthier. (If I lose weight, yahoo!!)
*I need to get the clutter out of my house!
*My goals are to get my yard organized and gravel put down in the back.
*I want to have laminate flooring put in my house.
*I want to pay off two credit cards and my loan.
*I will wake up each morning happy and looking forward to the day!
*I will go to sleep each night with gratitude for what I have and who I am.
*If I catch myself on a pitty pot, I will need to get out of that pit right away!!
*I will try not to show my anger.
Well that is enough for now I think!
I don't think they are unreachable goals. (well maybe the credit cards, but hope not!)
It is Friday night, YAHOO!!
until the next time...