Sunday, January 04, 2004

I hate it when I want to write something, and nothing comes to mind!! I was going to post our weather report, but My sister beat me to it!!
We are in for a cold two days!! It is supposed to warm up Tuesday after the snow, and rain. Since we have below freezing temperature for three days, it will freeze on impact!! It will be an ice skating rink out there!! I'm grateful I am no longer in the Fire Department now!! I'd be spending all night chasing accidents, chimney fires, etc. Now I sit home in my warm house listening to the scanner!! (I do kinda miss it). No wonder I am nearly crippled now!! 16 years bartending (carrying heavy cases of beer) 14 years of Firefighting, 10 years working on the Ambulance. I totally abused my body trying to be a a responsible part of my community. Ah well I have no regrets, just a bad back!!